RV Camping at bluewood
That’s right, you can vehicle camp on the mountain!
Whether you’re camping as a Bluewood vet or a first-time visitor, this guide is for you.
• 15 RV
• 15 Sprinter/Truck/Car*
Fee: $10 + Checkout Fee
Maximum Stay: 4 Nights
Vehicle Information: Make, model and license plate number
*Do not need to park in the RV line
• RV’s: Please park on the Eastern or left side of the parking lot when you’re driving in, next to the RV sign (or the closest RV) at a slight downhill angle
• Campers: You may park on either side of the lot, however, you may be asked to move if your camper or van impedes traffic or snow removal
• Reservation must be printed out and displayed visibly for the parking lot crew
• No public restrooms available outside of operating hours
• No power, water, or additional amenities
For any questions, please visit the help desk!