Elevating Your Winter
WITH BRAND NEW PROGRAMS
WOMEN’S SKI CAMP
Perfect for intermediate to advanced skiers who want to gain confidence on Blue and Black Diamond runs while making new friends in a friendly and educational atmosphere
A 5-week package of lessons with the same coach for kids wanting to learn to rip the mountain.
(or parents looking to rip by themselves for a while)
Multi-day package for beginners. Perfect for first-timers or as a gift for anyone looking to get into winter sports!
*Season Pass Included*
WORK FROM HILL
Everyone knows the biggest deals are made on napkins and golf courses, why not make one on a ski lift? Every Wednesday, we’re opening our doors to remote workers!
MUSIC ON THE MOUNTAIN
Close out your day of shredding with live music performed by local musicians. If you know anyone that you think should perform, click the button and submit them through the form at the bottom.
MERCH AVAILABLE ONLINE
Crewnecks, hoodies, hats, and more – we have all the staples for your elevated winter. Order online for doorstep delivery, or stop by Base 4545, our 2nd-floor retail shop for in person pick up.
OPTIMIZED DROPOFF, PARKING, & PICKUP
PARKING IN THE LOWER LOT
When You Arrive
1. Head over to the designated unloading area located on the side of the Hub.
(This area will be monitored with a 5-minute limit)
2. Drop your crew off, then head down to the overflow lot to wait for the shuttle.
3. Check the pick-up times to plan your departure.
(A designated sign with pick-up times will be put out each morning)
When You’re Ready To Leave
1. Wait at the shuttle pick-up-zone which is slopseside next to the Hub exit door.
Parking Restrictions + Carpooling
No Parking Zones
1. No parking in the exit pathways of the upper lot – it’s imperative to have cleared emergency exit lanes for emergency vehicles.
2. No parking zones are designated with dye markings and cones.
1. We ask that our guests carpool to the best of their ability.
2. It’s way more fun, much better for the environment, and you can share the cost of gas!