COVID-19 season pass rollover assurance plan
Bluewood fully expects to operate for the 2020-21 season. While we realize that there may be some changes to our operations due to the pandemic, we want to assure you that we will do our best to get you on the hill as soon as possible.
If you are comfortable using your pass, then great, we can’t wait to see you. If for any reason you decide to defer the use of your pass until the 2021-22 season, simply make your request in writing or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 15, 2020, and we will defer the pass until next season, no questions asked.
Note: Deferral is only available for passes that have never been used.
If government officials prevent us from operating, we will automatically make all season passes valid for the 2021-22 season.
Ski & ride at 8 partner resorts too
In addition to unlimited skiing and riding at Bluewood all winter, your season pass also brings you up to $925 worth of free or discounted lift tickets at these partner resorts:
- 49° North (Chewelah, WA). Two days free with your Bluewood pass.
- Anthony Lakes (North Powder, OR). Two days free with your Bluewood pass.
- Lookout Pass (Mullan, ID). Two days half price with your Bluewood pass. Blackout dates may apply.
- Loup Loup (Okanogan, WA). Two days free with your Bluewood pass.
- Mission Ridge (Wenatchee, WA). Two days free with your Bluewood pass.
- Mt. Washington (Vancouver Island, B.C.). A 25 percent discount on regular full-day tickets any time with your Bluewood pass.
- Snow King Mountain (Jackson, WY). Three days free with your Bluewood pass.
- White Pass (Naches, WA). Two days free with your Bluewood pass.
Note: Both Bluewood and the partner resort must be open for the season to take advantage of this offer.