Tri-Cities Wednesday bus service
In January, midweek bus service to Bluewood and back is available for people living in the Tri-Cities area. Reservations are required–see details below.
- January 5
- January 12
- January 19
- January 26
Morning pickup locations
- Lawrence Scott Park, Kennewick, 7:15 a.m.
- Red Lion, Pasco, 7:30 a.m.
The bus back to Tri-Cities will leave Bluewood around 4:30 p.m.
Total cost (reserve all four Wednesdays)
- Transportation only (transferable pass): $125
- Lift, lesson and transportation (nontransferable): $275
- Lift and transportation (nontransferable): $240
- Lesson and transportation (nontransferable): $230
- Rental and transportation (nontransferable): $210
If you’d like to take the bus but aren’t able to make all four Wednesdays, a single-day walk on is $35. When boarding, just give the chaperone a check made out to Bluewood. Purchase any other single-day tickets, lessons and rentals on the mountain.
Reservations & payment
To make reservations, call Bluewood at (509) 382-4725. When you call, you’ll need to provide a credit card number for payment.
We need a minimum of 30 people to sign up. If we fall short of the minimum, your reservation will be refunded.