This is our popular multiday package for beginners–designed for people who have never ever tried skiing or snowboarding. It’s perfect for you or anyone on your list who wants to get into winter sports.
- Multiday package.
- 3 days of lift tickets (day 1 ticket is for the beginner area, and days 2 and 3 are full-mountain access).
- 3 days of ski or snowboard rental.
- 3 days of lessons.
- Valid for one person only and not transferable. Must choose and stay with either skiing or snowboarding.
- The package doesn’t have to be used in three consecutive days, but it must be used any three days during the season of purchase.
- The package expires at the end of the season.
- This package retails for more than $429 if tickets, rentals and lessons are purchased separately.
- Lessons are at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. You choose the lesson time that works best for your schedule.
- We recommend being at the mountain at least one hour before the lesson starts. This allows time to receive your ticket, receive rental equipment and prepare for your lesson.
- Visit the SnowSports desk (open at 8 a.m. on operating days) to make arrangements.
BONUS: After you complete your third lesson, as a graduation gift you’ll receive a complimentary season pass for the remainder of the season.
Please note: This package is exclusively for those new to snow sports. It’s not meant for someone who already knows one discipline and wants to crossover to another. If you’re familiar with skiing or riding or can get on chairlifts, this program isn’t for you. We’ll assess this at the outset and excuse you from the program if you’re not a never ever snow sports beginner.