Looking to hit the mountain and rip like a pro but you’ve never been skiing or snowboarding before? No worries! Let us get you started with our learn to ski or snowboard beginners package. It’s designed for the never-ever beginner, which means this is your very first time to go skiing or snowboarding.
Easy Rider refers to the lifts that take you to the top of the learning terrain near the lodge. These are moving conveyor belt lifts, not aerial chair lifts.
- Single-day package.
- Includes a lift ticket for the Easy Rider lifts, a lesson that lasts up to two hours, and ski or snowboard rental.
- Lessons are at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. You choose the lesson time that works best for your schedule.
- We recommend being at the mountain at least one hour before the lesson starts. This allows time to receive your ticket, receive rental equipment and prepare for your lesson.
- Visit the SnowSports desk (open at 8 a.m. on operating days) to make arrangements.
- You may upgrade your lift ticket to an all-mountain ticket for an additional charge after you complete your lesson.